Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Giving Thanks!



A big pat on the back goes out there to all of the teachers today. There are two things that strike fear and dread into the heart of every school teacher-- teaching on the day before a holiday and teaching during rainy-day schedule. Our kids' teachers had both today and they deserve our thanks! I can't imagine what a crazy day they had. Enjoy your holiday,teachers, you all deserve it!

2 comments:

Kally said...

Thank you very much! It was kind of a crazy day, but thankfully we got through it. Rainy day schedule can make for a very long day!

Shannon said...

I'm sure it's hard on teachers, but I LOVE rainy days, especially in AZ. They're so rare to begin with, but then everything is so clean and smells so good. Glad everyone made it through. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

Oh, BTW, would you email me your address? Ours is nelsonfam6 at juno dot com. Thanks!