Warning: The following post is about pantyhose, or nylons or whatever you like to call them. If that is a little too personal for you, feel free to read another blog.
So I was shopping for pantyhose and found some that were labeled Waistband Free. They were also Control Top. Yes, I'll admit to buying control top, I do need a little control on the top. Well it's more in my middle than my top, but anyway.....I thought the waistband free thing might look better. No tightening or bunching in the middle from a waistband. Maybe a nice, sleek, controlled-looking middle. Oh, I was SO wrong. Because that good, tight waistband is not there to hold anything up. Really, what good is control top when my pantyhose had slid down around my cheeks by the time I got to church. And I don't mean the cheeks on my face. I know, way too personal. Don't say that I didn't warn you! SO if you saw me at church fidgeting and walking like a penguin, you'll know why. Seriously, Waistband Free is NOT a good thing. Even if I was a little more slender, I don't think they would have stayed up. Who are they making these for anyway? Didn't they test them on anyone? If they are going to sell pantyhose without a waistband they really should label them knee-highs, because that's about what they ended up being.
Ok, thanks for listening. Now you can go on with your day.
5 comments:
lololol! Thanks for the warning! It seems strange I am not the one buying you pantyhose this Christmas. Remember when I did that? Good Memories.
Love, Kal
ROTFLMHO!!!! I think it was the penguin comment I most relate too! Isn't that just always the way!! lol!!
Too funny! The same thing happens when you are pregnant & wear hose! THen your walk is a cross between a penguin & a duck! Great visual huh!
Thanks for the chuckle! Now I wish I had left the primary room and seen you on Sunday!
Thanks for the laugh- and it was a good one! I've always wondered about those things. Think I'll skip them, though!
Post a Comment