
I found a gift card that I had forgotten about the other day. It was from Barnes and Noble and I called the phone number on the back of the card and there was still $35.00 left on it! Oh happy day! Well I couldn't drive to the store but if you order online you get free shipping on an order of $25.00 or more. This day just got happier. So I ordered new books that came in the mail yesterday. A fantastic cardboard box that was so exciting to open because inside were 3 brand-spankin' new books just for me! We're going up to Trevor's parents' house for the weekend and since I can't get around very well I plan to campout under their giant tree in the backyard on my reclining lawn chair. Just me and those 3 books and a cool mountain breeze. My only dilemma is deciding which one to read first. Well, I read one of them this morning, so now I only have to decide between two. So...other than all of that "I'm so upset because I still can't walk" stuff from my earlier post, life is good. I'll deal with the learning to walk again stuff next week after we get back. Have a great weekend!
3 comments:
Awesome! Thanks for the house call. I'm sorry to have interrupted your night. You were very gracious about it. Trevor was an awesome help today. We really appreciate it. Have fun with those books. That tree idea sounds fantastic!
But you didn't tell us what books you got?!?!
K- so how were those books? Hope you had a great get away and enjoyed the less than 113 degree heat.
Post a Comment