Friday, August 19, 2011

Five for Friday

I went to see the "The Help" last night with some friends. I loved it! I had already read the book so I was excited to see how the movie would turn out. I was not disappointed. I try to read books before seeing the movies based on those books. I don't like to read a book after seeing the movie because I don't get the chance to create my own images of characters and scenes in the story. In my humble opinion, movies don't always live up to the books. Some do, but most don't. "The Help" is one that did and I thouroughly enjoyed it. Here are 5 of my favorite movies that I love just as much as the books they were based on.

1. To Kill a Mockingbird
2. Of Mice and Men
3. Pride and Prejudice
4. Anne of Green Gables
5. Harry Potter

1 comment:

K8yerM8 said...

I think I might have to add to your list

North and South
Holes

I think they pretty much followed the book as well. :) Here is to happy reading!