Sunday, June 22, 2008

Fun on the Swings

I'm taking a minute to brag about my awesome husband. The kids were out swinging awhile ago (before it was so hot that you would melt to the swing) and he grabbed the camera and took these amazing shots. I think he must have put himself directly in the line of fire to get them. Thanks honey!!



4 comments:

Sally Jensen Interiors said...

Your questions post is so great! You better come to scrapbook night this week:) Great swing pics.

Erin said...

Love the swing pics...way to go Trevor, sacrificing yourself in such a way. It is always great to see your kids laughing and having fun...something to look back on when you are cooped up in the house because of the heat and you need a pick me up.

The Kriloff Klan said...

Great pics!

The Silly Nilly Family said...

Okay, I'm catching on, Sunday is blog day. Yay I love it. Yes good job for the husband taking the pics. You could give him the honorary Jonny on the spot husband hero badge. (your merrit badge question really cracked me up, I wish my husband had been an eagle scout....oh ha ha, kidding, kidding. Love you honey.)