Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Some Random Questions

I'm not necessarily looking for answers but it gives me some satisfaction in just asking the questions!


--If they can make a self-cleaning oven why not a self-cleaning microwave or a self-cleaning toilet or self-cleaning children?


--Why do grocery stores build 25 checkout lanes but only open 2 or 3 at a time?


--Just where exactly are Max and Ruby's parents?


--Why is it so hard to get along with our children that are so much like us in personality? You would think that would make it easier but we really seem to butt heads all of the time.


--Is is a bad thing to let your 3-year-old eat 20 Otter Pops a day?


--Why don't the Costco-sized cereal boxes come with 2 box tops? If they have 2 bags of cereal in them isn't that the same thing as buying 2 boxes?

--Why don't we have Daylight Savings Time in Arizona in the winter? Wouldn't it be nice to have more daylight when the weather is so great?

--When did summer vacation get to be 2 months instead of 3?

--What does a giraffe say? Ethan asked me the other day and I didn't have an answer for him. Any ideas?

4 comments:

mandy said...

Lisa, I love the Max and Ruby question! I'm always thinking the same thing! I love that kids show-definately my favorite.

The Kriloff Klan said...

I am laughing out loud! I think that the grocery store checkout is a consiracy theory! They are all upstairs looking through their "security-one-side-view-windows" laughing at the carts full, with crying children, ready to get out & then we have to wait in line! I know it brings them pleasure!!! Hey if you want to get out of your house tomorrow. instead of us coming over to invade, we can come & get you & set up our waterslide. Let me know!

Erin said...

Lisa I have totally asked myself many of these same questions...way to go...glad someone else wonders these things. When you get the answers would you please pass them along to me?

The Silly Nilly Family said...

Ha ha, I am so laughing out loud. You crack me up. Here's one for you. I guess it's more of a wish veiled as a question:
Why can't the chubby fat rolls, so adoring on babies, be cute on us as adults?
For now I'll keep wishing, maybe someday.