I posted kindergarten pictures of my own kids a few weeks ago. So it's only fair that I should post my own kindergarten picture. Mrs. Dysart's class at Cholla School, 1977-1978. Check out the clothes on these kids!
I LOVE looking at pictures of adults when they were little and seeing their children in their face!
I also really enjoy watching the families of the kids getting baptized and trying to pick out who belongs to the husband's family (parents, aunts, uncles) and who belongs to the wife's.
1 comment:
Oh boy! Those are some sweet sets there!
I LOVE looking at pictures of adults when they were little and seeing their children in their face!
I also really enjoy watching the families of the kids getting baptized and trying to pick out who belongs to the husband's family (parents, aunts, uncles) and who belongs to the wife's.
Post a Comment