Friday, March 21, 2008

All About E.


E. may be last but he is certainly not the least! He makes sure of that! E. is three years old but to me he will always be "the baby". From pregnancy on, he has been a welcome challenge. He is so lovable, active, loud, energetic, smart, loud, lovable, happy, grumpy, lovable and loud. Did I mention lovable and loud? He started school this month at the preschool at our elementary school. He is in the speech program getting some help for a stuttering problem. He is still a little unsure about getting on the school bus but he so excited to be going to his "own school." PC and A. have tried to explain that it's their school too, but I think they're ready to give up. Yep, it's E.'s own school. I guess when you're the youngest you have to make yourself known and fight for everything you can get, especially something that is "your own."

No comments: