Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Spring has Sprung!




I love Springtime in Arizona! I think the weather over this last Spring Break has been heavenly! We went to the Davis family cabin in Pinetop for the first weekend of Spring Break. It snowed while we were there and the kids got to go sledding. We were home for the rest of the break and had a great time just hanging out here enjoying being outside. The kids were able to play with friends and spent the majority of the day outside enjoying perfect weather. At the end of the week it was warm enough to set up the water slide in our backyard and then the kids went swimming at a neighbor's pool. To make it even more perfect, the flowers are gorgeous right now and the citrus is all in bloom. We spent the whole day Saturday in the backyard catching up on some yard work and gardening projects. (The photos posted here are from our backyard.) I think I won't be planning many future vacations during Spring Break. I would hate to miss all this by going somewhere else. I love where I live-- in one week we had fun sledding, swimming and thoroughly enjoying spring.

1 comment:

The Kriloff Klan said...

So glad to hear that you aren't leaving anytime soon! Beautiful flowers! I was wondering how you made you gardening boxes? I think that we are going to hurry up & try for a spring garden. It has been such a mild spring that I think I might have time!